Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Creative Labs Model No. Sb0480 Driver

A country touch on our walls ...




After patchwork, the decor is my next passion ... and this time also combines perfectly with the seam.
I wanted to show some films that I asked a couple of weeks ago, already home and framed.

if you do not know is happening to you too, but I'm in the throes " I feel like changing this and this, sort that, and remove and replace the other " ... that if I go out, I would be in full zafarrancho to order each box, and renew a thousand little things ...








As I have said a few days ago ... This is usual at this time, where the weather improves, we begin new projects and we see increasing cerquita the next season ...
And although there is still for the arrival of spring, I think in my mind is a little more forthcoming.

Well ... a small change at home were the pictures.


Other times bought sheets on the Internet at a store that I love for its wide variety, good prices and efficiency in shipping.
And I wanted to try on his enormous Countries menu if you find reasons to give a few hints at home ...
and found ....








This first card that I show I wanted to frame it with glass usual, so I took it where I usually order the work to framing, close to home and offered me the chance to give texture to that is not necessary to have glass and a much more "traditional " and rustic.




Of the options offered to me texturing, I chose that simulated the feel of a thick fabric (tela. .. how strange no?)






And the truth is that it was a success ...
In some close-ups you can see the texture you got, like a coarse linen ...
I loved it!
was now only choose a frame ....
And as always, the choice was easy target.
This time, the corner was the entrance of the house.








to these three films did not give them any treatment, which did order three mats was combined and used them three frames from Ikea that I had hung ...






They looked beautiful, although normal sheets, wear an aspect of fabric that I loved, and every reason, every little letters, the cottages ...

Here are the links: The foil Welcome the ABC and the Dear House.

if want to see the entire collection of films by the same author, click here.










took good measures I needed both exterior and interior window where you place the film, I chose the burgundy ...





and was only removed the back of the frame, place mats, the film ... and close it again.






already had my new sewing corner ...








This Parcheesi that you see below was an idea that emerged as I looked and looked again sheets All Posters ...
The film itself does not tell me much ... but I thought that if you cut the letters (if you click here you see how it was before), and enmaracaba, get a board ludo ... very patch!

And I did. I recommend choosing a frosted glass to prevent brilllos at the time of the game and also had a frame with a blue almost identical to that shown in the picture ...






Has been really funny?



And then I show that is not country ... but it reminded me a lot to the Garden Song Bird I used as an application in the vanity SAL PilarĂ­n we did ... and outside the " seemed reasonable," I loved the colors, a lot ...







do not know if you can appreciate that I ordered the same treatment of the film which I explained in first frame, a fabric texture again, it came in handy (pun intended) ... and also the failure to put glass lightened the weight of the whole lot, since only the blade is nearly a meter long.




The tone of the framework, not to vary, it is still white and I think that was pretty good.

This time in the hallway of my house ...

wanted to put a link to the film, but can not find it, you must be dead ... I guess. But you have two very, very similar by the same author, here and here.








I truly hope you enjoyed my little selection, but if you look for folk style sheets, you only need to click here .

You have angels country clubs, a lot of houses ... hard to choose!




And before closing, I leave the next block of Civil War Quilts , that like every weekend, published by the author of the blog along with your story.
And on Sunday I went with him ...
Richmond, is his name.





fabrics, again with small prints and in this case , in blue, red and cream.
I hope you liked it!




Thank you always ...

A big big kiss









0 comments:

Post a Comment