Sunday, February 13, 2011

How Long Does Ketoconazole Take

new block finished and Civil War ...




I used these wonderful days of sun to do some photos with my new padded quilt made with fabrics of the Rural Library Garden and following the tutorial here I told you.






By bringing the quilt to cuerdecita, tweezers and scissors ... I realized not to get me a ladder or anything that I would actually be higher for tying the rope on the tree,
for that reason I had to bend one of the top edge of the quilt because it dragged on the floor too. ..
And see that I stretched and stretched ... but nothing, I could not upload more than what you see ...
But it's big one, measuring 2.15 cm by 2.15 cm.

Well, I think it looks good right?








Here's the breakdown of the squares on the edge ...







I love these clips, as well as beautiful, well hold the weight of the quilt, do not spoil the fabric and adds a retro that I love ...





The padding is very simple, just what I did at the seams, for each concentric box, and the truth is that (apart from more an error) has been pretty good ...








I use fabric transparent thread for it, which is not the one I like to work, but I recognize that it is very convenient if you do not know what thread color choice and if mistakes are made, as I do, and that are hidden pretty well ...




And I love choosing the fabric back of the quilts, I think that although not the most important work must be consistent the work to get a good finish, and I chose it, very simple and neutral colors, was successful ... but not perceived well in these photos ... is a matter of very small print.





The greatest success has undoubtedly been the choice of the boat. In this case I used bamboo boat, and if you have tried and know that is a joy to work with, is very very soft, fine, but full-bodied and light. Is very easy to clean and really is a luxury to manipulate, no doubt, I recommend it if not habéies tested.






our photos really like folded blankets. I've always thought, see the quilts and apiladitos folded over each other in a cabinet I think it's an image that I love, which is decorative in itself ... right?






I hope you liked it ...



And yesterday morning, when I saw who had posted the following block Civil War Quilts ... I went with him ...






This time a single block, all we have ever done and certainly can not fail in this type of quilts ... The Log Cabin. A large 8-inch Log Cabin Telitas nine different, as you told us, gathering the light and dark ...

already have one!





But if you want to see a Civil War quilt that will leave you with my mouth open, if you have not already, is undoubtedly which shows Carmen Maria ...
sincerely loved me, I've seen time and again to enjoy each combination of fabrics, the selection of the blocks ... Impressive indeed!
Y. .. which picture!

Congratulations Carmen ... as I said ... to remove hat!


short hours I hope you to profit the left us this Sunday to do what you like ... I have the feeling that every time weekends are shorter!

A strong besazo

THANKS for being there!



0 comments:

Post a Comment